VIP Fast Pass Holder
– Axton Ray won the VIP Fast Pass Ladder Match at Collision Course on 5/29/21
– Cashflo defeated Tyler Foshie at Collision Course on 5/29/21
– Gustavo Aguilar defeated Timmy Lou Retton at Collision Course on 5/29/21
– Chance Rizer defeated James Johnson at The Homecoming on 3/24/21
The Contenders Rings Rules:
- Only singles wrestlers ranked in The Contenders Ring are eligible to challenge for the Innovate Grand Championship.
- The Contenders Ring will consist of five contenders.
- Innovate Wrestling officials will select which contenders from The Contenders Ring will receive a title matches at each event.
- Every time a Contender wrestles a standard singles match, their spot in the Contenders Ring is up for grabs.
- If more than five singles wrestlers are eligible for the Contenders Ring, the contenders with the most recent victories will stay in The Contenders Ring and the others will drop out of contention.
- Matches with special stipulations have no barring in The Contenders Ring.
- If a Contender loses a match, the person that defeats them will replace them in The Contenders Ring.
- If a Contender loses in their Championship Match, their spot in The Contender Ring will become vacant.
- If the Innovate Grand Champion is defeated in a “non-title match” or a tag team match, the person that beat him will be entered into the Contenders Ring.
The VIP Fast Pass Rules:
- The VIP Fast Pass can be turned in by the holder for a championship match at anytime of their choosing.
- The VIP Fast Pass is up for grabs in every singles match that the holder competes in.
- A New VIP Fast Pass holder is determined every year at Collision Course in a Ladder Match.