“The Crown Jewel” Chase Owens
Owens defeated Shawn Shultz at the Fall Spectacular on 11/11/17
“The Renegade” Axton Ray
Ray defeated Caleb Courageous at Shocktober on 10/21/17
“Picture Perfect” Jordan Kage
Kage defeated Ali Shabazz at The Fall Spectacular on 11/11/17
Austin Tyler Morris
ATM defeated Ace Austin at The Revolution on 9/30/17
“Future Boy” Tyler Foshie
Foshie defeated Austin West in Sneedville, TN on 10/7/17
The Contenders Rings Rules:
- Only wrestlers ranked in The Contenders Ring are eligible to challenge for the United States Championship.
- The Contenders Ring will consist of five contenders.
- Innovate Wrestling officials will select which of the five contenders will receive a title match at each event.
- Every time a Contender wrestles a standard singles match, their spot in the Contenders Ring is up for grabs.
- Matches with special stipulations have no barring in The Contenders Ring.
- If a Contender loses a singles match, the person that defeats them will replace them in The Contenders Ring.
- If a Contender loses in their United States Championship Match, their spot in The Contender Ring will become vacant.
- If the United States Champion loses their championship, They will automatically be entered into the Contenders Ring.
- If the United States Champion is defeated in a “non-title match”, the person that beat him will be entered into the Contenders Ring.